Saturday 25 May 2013

A chemtrail sight seeing trip on the West Highland Railway Line.






I'd often heard about the  scenic West Highland Railway line that runs from Glasgow to Mallaig and finally got around to doing the trip the other day. The weather was a bit changeable as usual and went from snow to beautiful sunshine and then back to snow again. I took my camera along and was saddened to see the sky full of chemtrails. It was as if I'd never left Tayside Chemtrail country. It spoiled what should have been a beautiful journey.
I took hundreds of pictures and whittled them down to the following few. The photos were taken through the train window so aren't at their best. Click on the photos to enlarge....


Fort William





Tyndrum






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.