Saturday 13 April 2013

Carnoustie chemtrails.


I love playing golf and always take my camera with me to capture what's going on overhead.  I first noticed how consistent the chemtrailing was because it didn't matter where in Scotland I travelled to play golf the aircraft would often fly over and blank out what could have been a sunny day.
Anyway here's some photos from when I was playing golf at Carnoustie. Click on the pictures to enlarge....


Carnoustie High Street
Nearly sunset

Carnoustie Golf Hotel

War memorial

Weird pattern on the Buddon Golf course
aircraft flew a weird course here
Carnoustie High Street

camera tracking the chemtrail ?
sun disappeared for a while

Maule Street sees the criss cross pattern in the sky.....check out the old car :)
halo around the sun
sun going down but the spraying goes on......
strange
18th hole Buddon course

Banners added for 2007 Open Golf Championship

Kinloch Hotel....saw a good band here...noisy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.