Friday 26 April 2013

Heavy chemtrailing over English Lake District.

An alert reader sent me these photos that they took when they stopped for a coffee at the M6 services at Tebay in Cumbria yesterday.....






I used to drive down the M6 quite often and almost always saw heavy chemtrailing over part of the journey. You have to feel for people living in Cumbria and Lancashire etc. Especially the farmers who are struggling again this year. The sheep farmers had the heavy snow to contend with and now the lack of sunshine due to persistent chemtrailing has hampered the growth of grass that the young lambs need to gain strength. I wonder why the farmers never 'look up' to see where the problem lies ?

I googled 'photos of Cumbria' and wasn't surprised to see the 'attractive' scenery on display had a sky full of chemtrails.
Here are some of the photos that I found....






I couldn't find any with a nice clear dark blue sky. Have to go back to the 60's for that.

4 comments:

  1. I travel the M6 often and I can confirm the heavy chemtrailing over the Lake District. Given the gazillions of photos taken in the area every year, it's astonishing that nobody seems to notice or care. I cannot remember the last time I saw a clear blue sky over Windermere and now refuse to stop there - who knows what I'll get on my cream scones. When the news finally gets out, the Tourism industry will crash and burn (or maybe just fizz).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert...
    Some people do notice and care.....you sound like you do. And I certainly do.
    Chemtrails have been 'normalised' on tv and in schools etc so people don't see anything untoward.
    Once the oldies die out there will be no one left who remembers what a sky should look like. New 'clouds' are being invented all the time to cover up for what is just a chemical cloud.
    Sorry to hear about your cream scone worries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taysider
    Great to see a fellow paranoid keeping the skies under surveillance and how did you guess that I was an oldie (maybe because my spelling's not too bad). Anyway, loved the analogy of the car in your post today - keep up the good work.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert...just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get me ;)
    I was careful to say 'the oldies' :)
    Chemtrailing seems to have stopped since I started this blog.....the power of the written word ?
    Maybe turn the blog into one about gardening...that would be cheerier.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.